How to Apply
If you’re considering applying to the University we’d encourage you to visit us if you can, either before or after making your application.
We welcome applications directly via our online application form or through UCAS.
All students must have reached the age of 17 by the date of their first registration.
Most flexible option – apply online via our course pages:
- Apply until shortly before courses start*
- September 2019 start – apply by 9th September for home students, or 31st August if you are an international student needing a Tier 4 visa
- January 2020 start – apply by 31st November 2019 for all students
- No application fees*
- Can apply directly as an extra option alongside UCAS choices
- Undergraduate and postgraduate applications welcome
(*Note: Medicine MB ChB has September deadline for January entry. Application fees apply for Education postgraduate courses. Postgraduate, professional and short courses may have different deadlines – please see individual course pages for details.)
Apply via UCAS
Easily make Buckingham one of your UCAS choices:
- Apply to up to 5 choices
- Application and decision deadlines set by UCAS
- Additional opportunities via Extra and Clearing
- Application fee to UCAS
- Undergraduate only
Our UCAS code is B90. The University will be represented at many of the UCAS fairs through the year, details of which can be found on our Open Days listings.
Help and support
If you need any help making your application or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch using the form below, or by phone +44 (0)1280 820227 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.
You may find it useful to download these great tips from Which University? on writing your personal statement.
If you would like to make any changes to your current application, please contact Admissions using the form below, quoting your application number. If you do not quote your application number you will be asked to provide it.